CONDITIONS OF RETURN:
- For reimbursement: If, within 14 days from receiving the product, the purchase is cancelled by written notice and the product is returned to Us properly sealed in its original packaging, with a copy of the invoice.
- For replacement: If, within 24 months from delivery a product becomes defective, notice of defect is given and the product is returned to Us with a copy of the invoice.
- In either case, the online RMA form must be filled out and submitted in order to process any product return.
- For defect caused by misuse or improper use, such as failure to comply with product instructions
- For defect caused by intentional or grossly negligent acts
- For defect or failure unresolved or determined after a repair not performed by VASCO
- For damage caused by accidents, natural disasters such as floods, lightning, or fire, power failure, poor ventilation or any other cause outside the responsibility of VASCO.
UPON PRODUCT RETURN:
An RMA reference number will be sent via email. The RMA reference number is used to track the status of product reimbursement or replacement.
The product must be adequately protected against possible damage during transport.
For either reimbursement or replacement, the product must be returned with a copy of the invoice to:
VASCO Data Security
Z.5 - Mollem, 291
Mollem B-1730, Belgium
Costs to return a product to VASCO are for customer’s account. VASCO bears the cost of dispatch to customer of replacement products